This post marks the start of a new series – Mini Playlists! Every so often I’ll share mini playlists I’ve made, which contain 10 songs each. They could be grouped by genre, artist or more. The songs are in no particular order.
To start off this series, I have decided to create a mini playlist from a genre I believe is highly underrated; country music. I love country music and I’ve grown up hearing it, so it’s nothing unusual to me. However most people in England (or most countries that aren’t the USA for that matter) have never tired to fully embrace and immerse themselves in everything country music has to offer, so my aim today is to give you an insight into it. If you don’t like the songs at first, come back and try again – you may like it after all! So, welcome to the world that isn’t always about hometowns or cowboy boots.
- Choctaw County Affair – Carrie Underwood
- Mama’s Broken Heart – Miranda Lambert
- Road Less Traveled – Lauren Alaina
- Downtown – Lady Antebellum
- Springsteen – Eric Church
- Toes – Zac Brown Band
- Play It Again – Luke Bryan
- Nervous Girls – Lucy Hale
- You Lie – The Band Perry
- Night Train – Jason Aldean
Like I said, it may sound ridiculous – but give it a try! You never know, it may grow on you…